Your cart is currently empty
The following are included in the price of your Kokoda trek:
- 5-Star Stanley Hotel and Suites Accommodation in Port Moresby. 2 nights’ twin share, at the (1-night pre and 1-night post trek)
- Internal flight Port Moresby to Kokoda or Kokoda to Port Moresby
- Transport from the Stanley Hotel to Owers’ Corner or from Owers’ Corner to the Stanley Hotel.
- Port Moresby Airport/Hotel accommodation transfers.
- Kokoda Specific Training Program.
- Comprehensive pre-trek information and support package.
- Experienced support staff to answer your questions and requests prior to your trek.
- 24-hour emergency support network in Port Moresby and Australia.
- Communication and emergency equipment, satellite phones.
- Visit to Bomana War Cemetery.
- Our Australian Guides are passionate and specialists in the Kokoda Campaign history and offer comprehensive battle site briefings and dignified services along the war time Kokoda Track/Trail.
- An experienced and professionally trained PNG Trek Master and Experienced PNG Trek Leader.
- Our Porters and Guides are exclusively from the Koiari and Orokaiva villages along the Kokoda Track.
- Group Camping and trek equipment.
- Two-person mosquito proof tent and groundsheet per person for duration of trek.
- We have group medical kits and First Aid trained Guides.
- Professionally trained Rope and River crossing specialist.
- We carry all our food and supplies for the complete trek, avoiding any risky and delayed/cancelled halfway food drops. Plus, we get the opportunity to give more work to our Porters for the whole trek.
- Trained cooks and camp staff.
- We do not use dehydration packs just good food.
- All meals during the trek, prepared by our trained cooks.
- Group porters / Camp porters.
- Direct payment of Village campsite fees for trekkers and porters.
- Kokoda Track Authority fee and permit for every trekker.
- Kokoda Spirit Certificate on completion.
- Kokoda Spirit Cool Dry shirt and cap.
- We have a Port Moresby office with support staff on hand to assist.
- We pay for Porter flights/transport to and from the Kokoda track.
- We supply all Porter food and camping equipment and uniform for our staff.
- We pay our Trek Guides and Porters well above the industry average and well above the recommended amount specified by the Kokoda Track Authority.
- Our Porters carry less than the specified weight recommended by the Kokoda Track authority and less than the International Porters code.
What’s Not Included
The following are not included in the price of your Kokoda trekking adventure trip:
- International Flights and Domestic Flights (within Australia)
- Travel Insurance.
- Anti-malaria medication and / or inoculations as recommended by your Doctor.
- Personal first aid and personal care items.
- Medical Assessment.